Wednesday, September 12, 2018

10 Questions

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I have chosen A level Media as my second option as i have showed great initiative during gcse media which led to me geeting an A. This then told me that i am capable of doing a level media.    

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?


yes indeed i did.


3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
My overall grade for media was an A
the three assignments that i did was:
magazine
film poster
music video

My strengths for gcse media was the second assignment as i achieved the highest grade from all the other assignments. I found out that i really enjoyed analysing the different conventions of a film poster.

My weaknesses foe gcse media was the exam as i repeated got below a c grade throughout the two year course. Timing was the main issue as i would never be able to complete the exam.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

i would like to get an A* however i feel an A would be more realistic for my intellect. 


5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I am planning to go university after 6 form.

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2018 has been and why?

Debenhams and house of fraser are planning to merge the two departments together.
 
7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
the guardians

8) What was the last film you watched?

skyscraper 

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
Game of thrones 

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
social media and revision online takes most of my hours in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videogames: Tomb Raider Anniversary

Videogames: Tomb Raider Anniversary Our first videogames CSP is Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007). This is an  in-depth CSP  so will r...